Speed up your visit by completing the necessary form(s) below. For your convenience, you can either fill the form(s) out online or download and print the form(s) and bring it with you to your appointment.
We work extremely hard to keep our fees very reasonable. Along with the below insurances we accept, we can file out of network for other insurances and offer time of service discounts for private pay patients.
We accept the following insurances and possibly those not on the list:
Note: if you have a medical eye condition your exam could be filed with your medical insurance and not vision insurance. This includes diabetes, cataracts, dry eye, allergies, glaucoma, macular degeneration, headaches, and many other problems
- VSP - Vision Service Plan
- Anthem (Blue Cross/Blue Shield) / Lumenos
- Medicaid (Indiana)
- PHP - Physcians Health Plan
- EyeMed (We do not accept many of the "Select Plans")
- *Superior Vision - As of 5/1/14 we no longer accept Superior Vision, if you would still like to see us consider dropping that plan or letting your HR know you would appreciate better options.
- United Health (Great West)
- CompBenefits/Humana Vision
- Parkview / Signature Care
- MDwise, MHS, PHP, and Anthem ACA Exchange plans.
If we do not accept your type of vision insurance, there probably is a reason. In order to cut costs many vision insurances force the doctors to offer lower quality services and products. If you are not satisfied with the practice locations offered by your insurance or their service please tell your HR department to switch to a better insurance such as VSP or to allow you a certain cash amount towards services. Many medical plans also include yearly vision exams, ask your HR for more clarification.
Private Pay Patients: We realize the high costs of healthcare for our private pay patients, for that reason special discounts may apply.
GRACE College Students, Faculty, and Staff: 10% off Exams and Contact Lens Fits; 20% off complete pairs of glasses